We are currently recruiting for a dynamic, energetic and strong individual who can run the daily operations in the Dispatch Department. The position oversees the professional growth and development of the department.
- Providing leadership to the dispatch and collections department.
- Maintain an awareness of the daily operational needs of the department.
- Shifting priorities as necessary.
- Ensure that the department functions efficiently and effectively.
- Grade 12 / Matric essential
- Qualification in warehouse/logistics (beneficial but not essential)
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience in a warehouse dispatch and/or collections field.
- At least 2-3 years supervisory experience, or proof of consistent career advancement to qualify for advancement to a Supervisor.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of routing/logistics to meet the daily goals set by management and the expectations of the customer.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP – beneficial)
- Lead by example with the ability to initiate and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees
- Ability to motivate employees to meet departmental goals and ensure employee productivity.
- Ability to analyze any internal performance related issues and proactively work to resolve them.
- Leadership and decision-making skills.
- Adaptable and supportive of change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Coaching skills necessary to motivate and develop team members.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Mathematical and literacy skills
- Market Related