Our client is a provider of commuter bus services in the provinces of Gauteng, Limpopo, and the Western parts of Mpumalanga in South Africa.
Please note that this is not an ordinary diesel mechanic with trade test position, it’s a specialized trade test relative to fuel pump calibration, overhaul and assembling,etc
The ideal applicant will possess the following:-
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Trade Test Certificate as Fuel Pump Technician – Olifantsfontein or any other accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Fuel Pump Technician.
- Experience in High Pressure Pumps, VP44 Pumps, Injectors, P-Type Pumps, and Governor with android adjustment, KTS Fault Finding, VE Pumps.
- Working knowledge of BOSCH – DCI 700 (Common Rail), EPS 815 and EPS 625 Test Benches.
- Good knowledge of diesel engines.
- Good knowledge of Fuel Pumps and Injectors.
- Good knowledge of tools.
- Knowledge of safety standards
- Knowledge of the OHS Act
- Knowledge of SANS10166
- Knowledge of an industrial workshop environmentJob Outputs
- Overhaul Pumps and Injectors for a variety of diesel engines.
- Strip and assess parts.
- Reassemble Pumps and Injectors.
- Calibrate Pumps and Injectors on test benches.
- Use correct tools and procedures.
- Work according to ISO 9001 Standards.
- Complete required admin related documents and job card
The salary is from R15 000pm, benefits include medical and provident.
|Consultant Name||Charlene Hollington|
|Mobile||068 511 5927|
|Phone||010 634 0591|