Our client, a fast-growing software company with offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UnitedKingdom and South Africa, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting. The individual will utilize their SQL and TSQL experience to deliver bespoke and standard items for our
configurable software platform. The Technical Solutions Expert will work in our Professional Services
department in an agile project stream and be able to serve as an expert in technical delivery andbespoke development. Main purpose of job:
Development of best class bespoke solutions related to Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) for
our global operations.
- Investigating and correcting client custom work in TSQL/SSIS/SSRS/C#.
- Investigating and correction of integration solutions using various technologies such as SQL Server, WCF
- Services and Web APIs in C#, JSON, SML and Microsoft SQL Server Data tools.
- Thorough unit testing of development work.
- Engage with the Support Team Members, Team Leads, Managers, account managers, Technical Solutions
- Expert, Clients and Management.
- Development of new client requirements.
- Comparing technical specification and updating of technical specification where required.
- Investigating and correcting of Qlik dashboards.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- BSC Computer Science or relevant qualification.
- Advanced T-SQL (Minimum 4 years’ experience).
- Intermediate level SSRS, SSIS.
- Intermediate C#.
- Understanding of RESTful Web services / Web API’s / WCF Services and JSON.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
Additional experience that would be an advantage:
- Understanding of N-Tier systems: Presentation, application and database layers that formlargesystems.
- Experience in Qlikview / QlikSense dashboard development
- Client support
- Power BI experience.
- Database design, development.
- Knowledge of SSAS.
- Integration or dashboard/reporting experience.
- Administration Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Ability to document technical specifications, processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies.
- Excellent communication Skills – written and oral.
- Positive attitude, team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Quality conscious, analytical, assertive, ability to multitask.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Professional and presentable.
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Cost To Company:
- Maximum R45k depending on experience and other
Cell : 063 055 2654
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org