Our client in Sandton in financial services is looking for Marketing Manager
To build the brand with the correct target markets
Brand/Marketing manager responsibilities
- Assist in forging progressive Digital & PR marketing lead initiatives complimenting currently in place marketing efforts.
- Involvement in development and implementation of the marketing strategy aligned to the broader business goals.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share – for the various Group brands.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy/ies.
- He/she should be able to lead, influence, drive and deliver a digital marketing agenda externally and internally and with agencies to deliver against key business objectives and strong returns of marketing investments (Web, PR and social media).
- Digital marketing – experienced and well-versed in end-to-end digital marketing which includes analytical review of media strategies and plans, trouble shoot and work with partners to propose successful results-driven digital marketing strategies. Ability to hone in on trends and insights and propose innovative and strategic digital marketing solutions that drive value and results.
- Strategic Marketing input– review, analyse customer research, and trends and present clear and strategic recommendations to deliver result-driven marketing solutions that span across different functions and disciplines.
- Assistance in developing a sponsorship strategy for the relevant business units within the Group and the support in terms of delivering events.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders – especially geographically
- Championing the brands internally making sure all elements of the company / Group (as may be applicable) understand the brand/s and goals thereof.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brands and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Marketing support and administration – support and co-ordinate with internal and external parties.
- Must be able to work under pressure, independently and unsupervised.
- Must be aware that the team is extremely small and thus a generalist style will be needed – currently only 1 marketing admin assistant available, with intention to hire a junior resource to assist .