Our client (in engineering) based in Cape Town is looking to hire Talent Acquisition Specialist to join in May 2020. A success candidate would report to Group Human Resource Manager who is joining the company in May 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities
Summarized duties, full job spec would be given to only shortlisted candidates
To deliver full life-cycle recruiting:
- Work together with recruitment agencies and other service providers.
- Talent acquisition specialist will deliver full life-cycle recruiting.
- Source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Conduct interviews and offer job candidates compensation packages.
- Maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards.
- Collaboratively consult with hiring managers to recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
- Help identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools and establish interviewing criteria.
- Evaluate applications, review resumes, conduct reference checks and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers on the top candidates for in-person interviews
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Hands-on experience in industry-specific recruitment
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques for active and passive candidates
- Working knowledge of the industry
- Strategic understanding of staffing tools and electronic job boards
- with HR tools and processes
- Recruiting experience
- Proven success in previous positions
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications
- Relevant diploma or degree
Package & Remuneration